If you’re zipping here and there, from work to play, from the beach to the bar, you probably don’t have time to remove your day makeup and start again. No worries! You can keep your worn-in day makeup and add a few key touches to elevate it for evening.
Here’s an easy day-to-night eye look for getting glam on the go.
This look was inspired by the incredible new LiveGlam On the Go Mini Palette. This sweet little quad fits in any handbag and has four shades that look great on most skin tones. With four mattes and one gorgeous shimmer, you can achieve a simple day look or an ultra-glam evening look.
- In the morning, complete your go-to base makeup for whatever the day holds.
- Cover the eyelid with a long-wear cream eyeshadow or an eyeshadow base. This will help to keep your lids primed all day and late into the evening.
- Take the top matte shade from the palette on a small fluffy eyeshadow brush and buff softly into the crease for depth.
- Add mascara. This simple and fresh approach will leave room for more layering tonight!
- It’s time to get ready for the evening. Take a q-tip with a little makeup remover and gently remove any fall-out or smudges that may have occurred during the day.
- Brighten the under eyes with a thin layer of concealer followed by a light dusting of setting or brightening powder.
- Take a small fluffy eyeshadow brush and dip it into the mid-tone shade in the quad (the bottom right) and buff into the crease and outer V.
- Take a smaller brush and dip into the deepest shade. Press it into the upper and lower lash lines and extend it out into a slight wing.
- Take a clean fluffy eyeshadow brush and buff the edges of the shadow to soften any edges.
- Use your finger to press the shimmery shade onto the center of the lid.
- Apply more mascara.
- Apply falsies such as the Faux Mink Lashes in Well-Off.
- Use the shimmery shadow from the quad as a highlight on the very tops of the cheeks and the cupid’s bow.
- Add a high-shine lip gloss and you’re good to go!