Please read the Enrollment Agreement below. By signing up for any of our services, you are accepting all of the policies listed below. Note: If you are under 18, you will need a consent form. Please contact us for further details.
This is a subscription service, and will inherently renew, or continue to charge you on your selected subscription range- monthly, 6-mo, or annual, until cancelled. You will continue to be charged indefinitely if you do not cancel your account.
Due to the nature of our products and service, we have a no refund policy. All payments made are non refundable, unless there is an outstanding circumstance which can be discussed with our Customer Service team for review.
If you have any questions about our products or services, please contact us before deciding to purchase. Please note that any of our subscriptions will automatically renew unless otherwise cancelled before the renewal date.
If you file a dispute on any of your payments, your account may be subject to cancellation. A dispute removes funds for the product and indicates that the cardholder does not want to receive our services. If the dispute is due to an error on our behalf, we will not cancel the account. Please contact our customer service in the event of a wrongful cancellation or to inquire further about any disputes/cancellations.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic email: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future email, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each message.
How do we protect your information?
• We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
• We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
• After a transaction, your full credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties (entities in which we do not have ownership in) your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their personal website and going to the My Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Content Privacy and Protection
Any content or special offers, including but not limited to: discount codes, first access sales, professional discounts, or other content or opportunities offered to active LiveGlam members are not to be shared, sold, or duplicated. Violators of this policy are subject to account review and termination.
This policy was last modified on December 6, 2016.
705 W. 9th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015