Terms & Conditions
Please read the Enrollment Agreement below. By signing up for any of our services, you are accepting all of the policies listed below. Note: If you are under 18, you will need a consent form. Please contact us for further details.
This is a subscription service, and will inherently renew, or continue to charge you on your selected subscription range- monthly, 6-mo, or annual, until cancelled. You will continue to be charged indefinitely if you do not cancel your account.
Due to the nature of our products and services, we have a no refund policy. All payments made are non-refundable, unless there is an outstanding circumstance which can be discussed with our Customer Service team for review. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns.
If you file a dispute on any of your payments, your account may be subject to cancellation. A dispute removes funds for the product and indicates that the cardholder does not want to receive our products/services. If the dispute is due to an error on our behalf, we will not cancel the account.
Please contact our customer service in the event of a wrongful cancellation or to inquire further about any disputes/cancellations.
- Customers have 30 days from delivery or last tracking update to report a concern with any shipment; we will not be able to assist with orders outside this window.
- Customers must provide proper proof of claims when applicable, such as photos of damaged items with the package and label it came in.
- Customers may be required to provide a different shipping address if repeated concerns have arisen in relation to address on file; if this is not possible, LiveGlam reserves the right to terminate this subscription to prevent loss of product and customer frustration.
- If a customer experiences recurring concerns during their subscription lifetime, and LiveGlam determines the solution is beyond their control, LiveGlam reserves the right to terminate said subscription. For example, if the issue is stemming from the location provided, local carriers, or customs/in country laws.
- Customers may be required to sign a non-receipt letter when requesting a replacement item.
- There are no refunds. If a special refund request is granted (ex: damage or non-resolvable issue with product), they must return the item (refund will be processed upon return of item) and send a signed non-receipt letter.
- Any desired exceptions to the above policies must undergo a process of approvals that may take longer than average response/resolution times (ex: someone reaching out with an order issue after 30 days has passed.)
- Shop orders cannot be combined if placed separately and shipping cannot be refunded.
- If a customer is sent the wrong item (or a partially damaged item), they will be asked to return the item (with a provided shipping label). This item must be unused, otherwise the customer will be charged for said item upon return. A replacement will be issued immediately, the customer will not have to wait for the return of the item for the replacement to be issued.
If we decide to change our terms and conditions, we will update the terms and conditions modification date below.
This policy was last modified on June 5, 2018.
705 W. 9th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Email: [email protected]