Terms & Conditions
Please read the Enrollment Agreement below. By signing up for any of our services, you are accepting all of the policies listed below. Note: If you are under 18, you will need a consent form. Please contact us for further details.
This is a subscription service, and will inherently renew, or continue to charge you on your selected subscription range- monthly, 6-mo, or annual, until cancelled. You will continue to be charged indefinitely if you do not cancel your account.
Customer usernames that are too similar to an influencer promotional code are not permitted on the LiveGlam website. This can cause confusion for the customer when we host special promotions and product deals only available with select influencer codes. This also takes credits away from the influencers promoting LiveGlam products and promotions.
Due to the nature of our products and services, we have a no refund policy. All payments made are non-refundable, unless there is an outstanding circumstance which can be discussed with our Customer Service team for review. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns.
Promotions and Sales
All promotions and sales are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions as well as additional terms, as needed. Terms and Conditions for promotions and sales will be found on this page for the duration of the sale, and will be distributed in other sales communications as well. We ask that you reach out to our Customer Happiness team before purchase if you have any questions about any of our Terms and Conditions.
Master Class Member Exclusive:
Master Class tickets are available on LiveGlam Shop to LiveGlam active subscribers ONLY, from 2/5/19 at 10:00 am PST, while supplies last. Limit 2 tickets per member. Minors 18 and under must be accompanied by adult. Admission without a ticket is not permitted. Tickets are non-transferable.
Master Class Ticket Tiers:
Tier 1 tickets are available to active LiveGlam subscribers, for the purchase price of $50. Tier 1 ticket holders will receive access to the Master Class, the opportunity for Q& A involvement, a meet & greet photo with Bianca, and a goodie bag filled with LiveGlam swag and Bianca’s Faves.
Tier 2 tickets are available to active LiveGlam subscribers, for the purchase price of $75. Tier 2 ticket holders will receive access to the Master Class, the opportunity for Q& A involvement, a meet & greet photo with Bianca, and a goodie bag filled with LiveGlam swag including a LiveGlam ShadowMe palette and Bianca’s Faves.
Tier 3 tickets are available to active LiveGlam subscribers, for the purchase price of $100. Tier 3 ticket holders will receive access to the Master Class, preferred seating at the event, the opportunity for Q& A involvement, a meet & greet photo with Bianca, and a goodie bag filled with LiveGlam swag including a LiveGlam ShadowMe palette, an assortment of brushes and Bianca’s Faves.
Ticket purchase cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, Reward points or Shop credits. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel any promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. Other restrictions may apply.
We have a strict no refund policy. All payments made are non-refundable, unless there is an outstanding circumstance which can be discussed with our Customer Service team for review. In the event the Master Class is cancelled, attendees will be notified and issued a refund of the ticket(s) purchase. LiveGlam is not responsible for any travel related costs due to event cancellation.
MorpheMe Valentines Day Special Terms & Conditions:
Offer valid for NEW LiveGlam MorpheMe subscribers only, from 2/12/19 at 10:00 am PT to 02/15/19 at 11:59 pm PT., while supplies last. During this time, new members must complete account setup at https://liveglam.com/morphe-brushes/, using the promo code LiveGlamValentine or other participating affiliate codes (as promoted by said affiliates.)
Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or store credits. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel any promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. Ongoing offers are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Please note these orders may have an added processing time of a few days due to added products per order.
If you file a dispute on any of your payments, your account may be subject to cancellation. A dispute removes funds for the product and indicates that the cardholder does not want to receive our products/services. If the dispute is due to an error on our behalf, we will not cancel the account.
Please contact our customer service in the event of a wrongful cancellation or to inquire further about any disputes/cancellations.
- Customers have 30 days from delivery or last tracking update to report a concern with any shipment; we will not be able to assist with orders outside this window.
- Customers must provide proper proof of claims when applicable, such as photos of damaged items with the package and label it came in.
- Customers may be required to provide a different shipping address if repeated concerns have arisen in relation to address on file; if this is not possible, LiveGlam reserves the right to terminate this subscription to prevent loss of product and customer frustration.
- If a customer experiences recurring concerns during their subscription lifetime, and LiveGlam determines the solution is beyond their control, LiveGlam reserves the right to terminate said subscription. For example, if the issue is stemming from the location provided, local carriers, or customs/in country laws.
- Customers may be required to sign a non-receipt letter when requesting a replacement item.
- There are no refunds. If a special refund request is granted (ex: damage or non-resolvable issue with product), they must return the item (refund will be processed upon return of item) and send a signed non-receipt letter.
- Any desired exceptions to the above policies must undergo a process of approvals that may take longer than average response/resolution times (ex: someone reaching out with an order issue after 30 days has passed.)
- Shop orders cannot be combined if placed separately and shipping cannot be refunded.
- If a customer is sent the wrong item (or a partially damaged item), they will be asked to return the item (with a provided shipping label). This item must be unused, otherwise the customer will be charged for said item upon return. A replacement will be issued immediately, the customer will not have to wait for the return of the item for the replacement to be issued.
Changes to our Terms & Conditions
If we decide to change our terms and conditions, we will update the terms and conditions modification date below.
This policy was last modified on February 11, 2019.
705 W. 9th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Email: [email protected]