An Update Regarding Coronavirus
Shipment Update (4/01/20): We sent out an email communication to Glammers affected by shipping delays. We are working as quickly as possible to catch up on orders, but unfortunately, the COVID-19 situation has been causing some unexpected delays. We will keep this blog up to date and will send out an additional email communication next week for anyone still experiencing package delays. Thank you so much for your patience during this time.
Shipment Update (3/31/20): We are currently experiencing delays in shipments due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Your LiveGlam package may take a little longer than usual to get to you, but the glam is still coming!
For our international Glammers, DHL has halted international shipping to select countries. If you live in a location on this list, we are unable to ship out your order at this time but will send you an update as soon as international shipping resumes. For more information, head here.
Donation Update (3/23/20): We’re spreading extra love this month! Not only can you enjoy a bonus product in your April KissMe packages, but 25% of profits from all new LiveGlam subscription sales will also be donated to the World Health Organization COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
We’ll use this post to keep you updated on how we’re keeping LiveGlam employees and our Glammers safe, as well as order and shipping updates.
The only thing we want to spread is love and great beauty products, not the coronavirus! That’s why our top priority is to do everything we can to ensure both our LiveGlam employees and Glammers are safe during this COVID-19 outbreak.
As you know, a global outbreak of a respiratory disease named Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-2019) started in China in late 2019. The virus has been detected in more than 90 countries, including the U.S. This situation is rapidly evolving and it is likely we will see more cases across the U.S. Given the severity and increasing rates of confirmed cases, LiveGlam is committed to ensuring that the safety of our employees, products and Glam Fam members is at the top of our company’s priorities.
LiveGlam, in agreement with the best practices produced by the CDC and other credible government agencies, is implementing several best practices to fulfill the obligation of ensuring the safety of our LiveGlam team. We know you likely have questions about the steps we’re taking in the interest of our #LiveGlamFam’s health, wellbeing, and safety, so we wanted to outline it for you.
LiveGlam’s COVID-19 Response Plan:
- We are making all reasonable efforts to ensure that hand soap, gloves, and hand sanitizers are available to all employees.
- We are strongly emphasizing and monitoring our workplace to ensure that employees are regularly and thoroughly cleaning objects and areas that are frequently used.
- Our fulfillment team (the team that handles your LiveGlam packages) will now provide a very detailed daily report to LiveGlam of what products and packages each team member comes in contact with.
- Any employee who handles or comes in contact with any LiveGlam products or packages is required to wear gloves at all times.
- We encourage sick employees to stay home and are flexible with sick time as needed.
- All employees are required to immediately notify our Human Resource department regarding any issues of symptoms, infection, or exposure.
- We have supplied our warehouse and studio with posters and information updates regarding the virus.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to inform employees of necessary updates relevant to COVID-19, and strongly encourage them to continuously monitor government advisories as well.
International Shipping Updates
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 and the related travel restrictions, DHL has halted international shipping to select countries. If you live in a location on this list, we are unable to ship out your order at this time. We will ship your package out as soon as international shipping resumes to your area so you can get back to the glam asap. We do not have a timeline on this right now, but we are remaining in close contact with DHL. When your package goes out, you’ll get another email from us!
This is a rapidly evolving situation. LiveGlam is committed to taking all reasonable efforts to ensure product, consumer and employee safety.
We encourage our Glam Fam to continuously monitor this situation and take all reasonable precautions and efforts to minimize any potential risk of being exposed to the virus. We hope that everyone remains safe and patient as we all navigate through these difficult circumstances. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding our COVID-19 response plan, you can contact us at [email protected]