Grab our last three collections and get ready to use these new products with a purpose!
August – Festival Faves:
We’re fiending for summer days with our festie besties! Even with winter approaching, you can still rock a vibrant festival-approved look any day of the week. Here’s how:
1. Prep your face with a smoothing primer, we love NYX’s Marshmellow Smoothing Face Primer
2. Create a good base – try Blur Liquid Matte Foundation by MILK MAKEUP.
3. Fix minor imperfections with concealer. We think MAC’s Studio Fix 24-Hour Smooth Wear Concealer is great.
5. Next, go in with Free Spirit using the larger end of the 104 brush and lightly dust it on your lid.
6. To intensify the electric effect of the yellow, top your inner corner off with Sunkissed, using the small tapered end of the 104 brush.
8. Finish the look off with Festie, a perfect combo to offset those vibrant eyes!
Feel the rhythm of festive vibes any time with Festival Faves. The vibrant features of this collection are showstoppers
September – Eiffel in Love:
You can almost taste the flaky, buttery croissants and sweet macarons that inspire this collection! Become a Parisian goddess with this tutorial:
1. To start off this romantic look, apply some CC cream (we like IT Cosmetics’ CC+ Cream with SPF 50+) and blend it with a moist beauty sponge.
2. Add a bit of flair with a winged black liquid liner – we recommend Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner by stila.
3. Pop on the Classy falsies to add a subtle flare to your lashes.
4. Get your lips smooth with Bonjour lip scrub.
5. Line (or overline 😉) your lips – Macaron is a perfect shade.
6. Place a few dabs of Paris in the center of your lips and use your finger to blend it out into the lip liner – this creates a visual plumping effect.
As you can see from this tutorial … every part of this collection is decadent. Indulge in some major belle glam, you deserve it!
October – Boho Dreamer:
What’s better than feathers, fringe, and dream catchers? Makeup to compliment the look! This step-by-step tutorial will show you how:
1. Use a tinted moisturizer to create dewy skin with a hint of color. Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 by NARS is a great option.
2. Dab on a pop of color on your cheeks – we prefer Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Stick Cream Blush to maintain dewiness.
3. Boost your lashes with Pretty Feathered, our first ever mascara!
4. Swipe a good amount of Dreamer lippie on your lips.
5. Top your puckers off with Peace + Love … your lips will be shining like the sun!
Don’t have the Boho Dreamer products yet needed for this look? Don’t fret … We got what you need to live wild + free, Babe!
Once you try some (or all!) of these looks, be sure to tag us in your looks on Instagram @LiveGlam for a chance to be reposted!