Grab our last three LiveGlam Club collections and get ready to use your new products with a purpose!
April – 6 Is So Sweet:
Hey, beauty junkie! There’s always a reason to celebrate and this collection makes getting glammed up a piece of cake. Here’s how to ace the look:
- Create a light base by applying some BB cream (we like Mabelline’s Dream Fresh BB Cream) and blend it with a moist beauty sponge, like our very own Blend & Snatch.
- Add a bit of flair with a winged black liquid liner – we recommend Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Liquid Liner.
- Line your pout with Bday Wishes – overline if you’re feelin’ extra sassy!
- Fill in your lips with a swipe of Sprinkled for the perfect nude shade.
- Wanting a more dramatic lip? Use 2017 dark brown liner instead.
- Keep the drama going by filling in your lips with Presents Please.
- Finish the look off by swiping Pretty Feathered on your lashes (you can find this in our May collection)!
This collection is perfect for any fun outing, or when you just want to look your best!
May – Wedding Essentials:
Inspired by wedding season, this bridal beauty is perfect for any special occasion! Indulge in some major wedding-inspired glam with this tutorial:
- To start off this look, prep your face with a smoothing primer – we love e.l.f. Cosmetics Power Grip Primer.
- Create a good base, try HD Skin Undetectable Longwear Foundation by MAKE UP FOR EVER.
Fix minor imperfections with concealer. We think Rare Beauty’s Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer is a great option.
3. Add a few layers of Pretty Feathered mascara to get your lashes ready for falsies.
4. Pop on Ready to Partayy to add a classic flare to your lashes.
5. Give a healthy dose of Let’s Kiss to your lips for a pearly pink hue.
6. Make sure you set everything, so it stays put all day long – we love using KYLIE COSMETICS Setting Powder with our super fluffy 215 brush!
As you can see from this tutorial, every part of this collection is subtly classic. Become the center of attention as if it’s your “Big Day,” you deserve it!
June – On The Go:
What’s better than looking glamazing while jet-setting? Travel-friendly makeup! This detailed tutorial will show you how to look great while on the move:
- Start with a tinted moisturizer to create dewy summer skin with a hint of color. Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint by Fenty Beauty is a great option.
- Pop some color on your cheeks – we prefer NARS Afterglow Liquid Blush to maintain dewiness.
- Place Coffee Run from On The Go palette on your eyelid and blend it out towards your brow bone using the larger end of 104.
- Swipe Dinner Date in your crease to add depth to your eyes.
- Dap a bit of In The Club in your outer corner and blend inward.
- Add Girl’s Brunch using the precise end of 104 to your inner corner to open up your peepers!
- Use Lavi$h over your entire lips, then place Royalty in the center of your lips and use your finger to blend outward to the edges.
- Finish off with mascara – we love our very own Pretty Feathered mascara.
Don’t have the On The Go products yet needed for this look? Don’t fret, Babe … We got what you need to look good anytime, anywhere!
Once you try some or all of these looks, be sure to tag us in your looks on Instagram @LiveGlam for a chance to be reposted! Stay Glam!