If you’ve never heard of or tried the Mario Badescu Facial Spray… wyd girl?! A cult favorite, this facial spray is one of the best refreshers for your skin and makeup. Whether you need a setting spray, refresh dehydrated skin, or just need a boost, the Mario Badescu Facial Spray can do it all. And, you can also DIY it with a few simple ingredients!
As it says on the bottle, the spray is made with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater, so that’s exactly what we’ll be using! For this DIY, all you’ll need is:
- Spray bottle
- Distilled water
- Aloe Vera gel – 2 tbsp
- Witch Hazel – 1 tbsp
- Rose water – 3 tbsp (you can either make your own rose water with actual petals, or buy it already made)
- Optional: Lavender Oil – 2/3 drops
You can get all of these ingredients at your local drugstore or grocery store.
- Start by filling your spray bottle 1/3 of the way with distilled water. The distilled water will make your rose water last longer, so opt for this instead of regular water.
- Add your Aloe Vera gel, Witch Hazel, and Rose Water. You can also add a few drops of lavender oil, or another essential oil of your choice for a nice scent! Once you’ve tried this recipe a couple of times, you’ll know the amount of each ingredient you like based on your preference. For now, you can refer to the image above for the measurements.
- Shake it all up, and you’re good to go!
If your face is feeling dry, itchy, or needs a pick me up, this DIY spray will be the perfect solution. It’s also great for sunburns or taking your skin from dull to dewy and bright instantly! Make multiple bottles of this and leave them around your house and car to give your skin a refresher at any time of the day.
Will you be trying this DIY facial spray? Let us know in the comments!
Stay glam and refreshed!
Lanie Edwards is a content creator, makeup fanatic, and food lover. She lives in Adobe Photoshop and Final Cut Pro, constantly editing or coming up with fresh ideas for LiveGlam content. During her free time, you can catch her being a freelance MUA, vlogging on YouTube, or eating anything that smells good. View all the posts by Lanie Edwards