Beauty Fixes for the Most Annoying Makeup Problems!
Whether you’re an ultra-glam type of girl, or you’re all about the ‘no makeup’ makeup look, we all have one thing in common: We all deal with annoying makeup problems on the daily! From an oily t-zone to eyeliner that just won’t stay put on your waterline, we all have our own issues.
To save you the time and the energy of sifting through a million and one beauty hacks online, here’s a list of ways to deal with the most common makeup problems!
1. How to keep concealer from creasing?
Don’t you just hate it when everyone thinks you’ve had a rough day from all those creases in your concealer?
Here are 3 steps that’ll help to keep your concealer from creasing!
– Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize – especially the area under your eyes! It’s easier to apply concealer evenly when your skin is adequately hydrated.
– After using a face primer, apply a layer of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion ($24) to the areas you’re going to apply concealer.
– Use 2 different concealers and apply them with your finger! The warmth from your finger will change the consistency of the concealers so that they’re easier to apply.
2. How to reuse false eyelashes after they’ve lost their shape?
If you like to get the most out of your falsies, here’s some good news. You can still use them when they’ve lost their shape! Just cut them up and stack the individual pieces to create a more custom lash.
Make sure that you’re cleaning and sanitizing your lashes properly before reusing them!
3. Super oily t-zone?
Are you packing on tons of powder and notice that your t-zone is still becoming an oily mess no matter what? Here’s a trick! A couple minutes after you’ve applied face primer, add a layer of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion ($24) to your entire t-zone area. Even though it’s an eyeshadow primer, it’ll still make your face makeup stay put, prevent oil from peeking through, and not crease during the day!
4, Eyeliner won’t stay put on your waterline?
Few things are worse than going about your day, seeing your reflection in the mirror, and realizing you have raccoon eyes because your eyeliner smudged everywhere. Unless you’re going for the grunge look, there is a solution! Just use an eyeliner pencil to line your waterline, then use an angled brush to go over the area with gel eyeliner, such as MAC Pro Longwear Fluidline ($18) for extra staying power! You can also use black eyeshadow to set the eyeliner if you don’t have gel.
What’s your most annoying makeup problem? Let us know in the comments down below – and don’t forget to share your best tip!