If you’ve been keeping up with the Fifty Shades trilogy, you know Fifty Shades Freed just released and is in theaters today! In honor of the final movie, here’s a glamorous makeup look inspired by the series that is perfect for your girls night out movie night! Check out how to get this look below.
No one can do a #50shadesofgrey l👀k like @sf_princess 🔥🔥#fiftyshadesfreed comes out tomorrow and this glam ✨💋 is perfect for your #girlsnightout movie night🍿🎥 Using: #benefitcosmetics porefessional primer #loreal infallible foundation 💯 #lauramercier translucent powder #hudabeauty Smokey obsessions palette 🎨 #smashbox liquid metal #LiveGlam KissMe lippie in “midnight” 💄 @fiftyshadesmovie _ Video by #LiveGlam 🎬
Get this Fifty Shades of Glam look!
1. Start with your everyday foundation and concealer routine to get a flawless base. Stephanie used the L’Oreal Infallible foundation, Urban Decay All Nighter concealer, and Laura Mercier Translucent powder. Don’t forget to bronze up that face for a youthful glow too!
2. For the eyes, the Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions palette is the star of the show. Start with a grey shade and slowly build it up to a heavier smokey eye. Make sure to bring that grey shade under your eyes as well.
3. Add a silver shimmer to the middle of your lids and inner corners of your eyes.
4. Complete the eyes with your favorite pair of lashes or mascara!
5. Add a poppin’ highlight to your nose and cheekbones, and finish off the lips by adding a dark grey lipstick around the corner of your lips and mix it with our LiveGlam KissMe lippie in Midnight, a lighter matte grey shade from our January Collection! You can also add some shimmer to the center of your lips to make them pop even more.
Will you be seeing Fifty Shades Freed tonight rocking this makeup look? Let us know in the comments!
Lanie Edwards is a content creator, makeup fanatic, and food lover. She lives in Adobe Photoshop and Final Cut Pro, constantly editing or coming up with fresh ideas for LiveGlam content. During her free time, you can catch her being a freelance MUA, vlogging on YouTube, or eating anything that smells good. View all the posts by Lanie Edwards