We have a gift for you that we know you’ll love! If you’re a member of our LiveGlam Brush Club, MorpheMe, you can now trade INDIVIDUAL brushes or your whole set. Now you can truly customize your kit and get the brushes you really love all year long.
When getting 3-8 new brushes every month, we know you likely won’t love every single one. While you’ve had the option to trade a full set, we’ve brushed up our club so you can now swap single and ready to mingle Morphe brushes! Here’s how:
1. Start by heading to your Dashboard and select “Trade Your Brushes.”
2. Next, choose whether you want to trade the whole set or a single brush.
3. Choose which brush you want to swap out. You’ll notice that every brush has a certain amount of points based on its value.
4. Now for the fun part! Choose which brush you want to swap in. You will always have plenty of swap in options.
If the point value of the brush you chose to swap out equals the value of the one you’re swapping in, you’re good to go! If the point value of your swap out is greater than the one you’re swapping in, we will credit you the points difference.
For example, if the brush you’re swapping out is worth 300 points, and the brush you’re swapping in is worth 200 points, you’ll receive a 100 point credit on your account after the order processes! Currently, you won’t be able to swap in a higher priced brush, but stay tuned for this feature.
5. Once you’ve made your selection, you’ll confirm the individual trade. This can’t be cancelled, so choose wisely! You must click confirm in order to complete the trade. You’ll also be notified on your dashboard that your individual trade is confirmed!
Here’s the full process in action:
Please note that if you’ve already received your set for the month, you won’t be able to trade until the next month’s brushes are announced on the 23rd. Since January brushes have been announced today, you will now be able to see the individual trade options! Basically, if you want to trade, just make sure to do it before your monthly package ships out.
So who’s ready to start trading?! Head to your Dashboard to test it out and let us know what you think.
Stay glam and happy holidays!
Lanie Edwards is a content creator, makeup fanatic, and food lover. She lives in Adobe Photoshop and Final Cut Pro, constantly editing or coming up with fresh ideas for LiveGlam content. During her free time, you can catch her being a freelance MUA, vlogging on YouTube, or eating anything that smells good. View all the posts by Lanie Edwards