As a member of the LiveGlam Fam, we really value your opinion and are always looking for ways to improve. We want to make sure our clubs are as custom and to your liking as possible, because our ultimate goal is for you to receive products that you actually want.
This month, we’ve puckered up some new options for our LiveGlam Lippie Club members! You can now throw shade by trading INDIVIDUAL KissMe lippies for a different color! Not a fan of gloss or really wish you had that one shade from a previous month? Just swap it out via your Dashboard before your monthly package ships out.
Here’s how it works:
1. From your Dashboard > click Subscriptions > then Trade Your Lippies. You’ll see the option to swap a single shade or your whole set.
2. Click “Single,” and select which shade you’d like to kiss goodbye. For those who don’t like it glossy, now’s your chance to keep it all matte!
3. Continue on to “Get This Item,” and all available KissMe lippies from previous collections will pop up. If you’re just now joining our Lippie Club or missed a month, you can finally get that color you’ve been dying to have, as long as it’s in stock. In the future, we’ll be adding even more products and switching up the colors!
4. Confirm that you’re trading your current month’s lippie for a previous one, and you’re all set! Once you throw shade, you can’t go back. So, make sure the new color is the one you want! You can see your trade confirmed on your subscriptions tab under your next estimated shipping date.
Swapping your whole set is also just as easy, and comes with different options!
1. Start by selecting the current month’s set of lippies.
2. Instead of just having to choose another set of lippies, you can choose between various products, such as a popular highlighter or a new eyeshadow brush set!
3. You’re all done! Even if you’re not feelin’ new lippies this month, you can still get your monthly dose of glam with another fabulous product.
You can officially have your cake and eat it too with this new feature, available now! Head to your Dashboard to take a bite.
We constantly have new updates and features in the works, so check our blog daily to keep up with announcements! Also, keep your suggestions coming. We truly appreciate and use them.
As for our LiveGlam Brush Club members, we’ll be brushing up this feature for MorpheMe very soon.
Lanie Edwards is a content creator, makeup fanatic, and food lover. She lives in Adobe Photoshop and Final Cut Pro, constantly editing or coming up with fresh ideas for LiveGlam content. During her free time, you can catch her being a freelance MUA, vlogging on YouTube, or eating anything that smells good. View all the posts by Lanie Edwards