New Year’s is the perfect time to really glam it up, and we want you stepping into 2018 feeling fierce and confident! Not sure what look to do? Whether you want a subtle glam or you’re ready to pop out, we’ve got 3 looks that will have you slaying the big day.
1. Subtle Glam
If you’re going for a more toned-down look but still want to give ‘em a lil sparkle, this gorgeous look by @glamtrashmakeup is the one for you. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by taking a neutral, matte eyeshadow and apply it all over your lid and crease.
- Apply a chunky glitter on top using glitter glue. For this look, Marina used the “Rosette” glitter from LA Splash Cosmetics.
- Apply a thick, winged liner and your favorite lashes.
- Smudge a plum shade along your lash line, and add a pop of shimmer in your inner corner.
- Add some bronzer and a flush of blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Finish off with the shade Naples from our LiveGlam Lippie Club, KissMe! If you aren’t already a member, get 3 new lippies delivered straight to your door every month for just $19.99. They’re transfer-proof, flexible on the lips, and smell delicious. Learn more here!
2. Party Glam
This mesmerizing look by @roseandben will definitely make you the life of the party, especially with these glitter lashes!
November 1st means pre holiday season to me! 🎄 anyone else pull out their Michael Bublé Christmas album today?? 😹 @freshbeauty Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy 💋 @tartecosmetics #tartelettetoasted palette ( absolutely obsessed with this palette!) 💋 @fentybeauty #galaxypalette ( make sure your brush is wet with this palette! I like it but honestly I expected something more 🙈) 💋 @gerardcosmetics #slayallday setting spray ( code ROSE for a discount!) 💋 @maccosmetics Coffee Eye Pencil 💋 @velourlashesofficial lashes in Embrace from the #luminouscollection ( code ROSEVELOUR for a discount!) 💋 @gerardcosmetics #hydramatte Liquid Lipstick in Skinny Dip ( one of my all time favs! Code ROSE for a discount!) 💋 #gcsquad #gerardcosmetics #velourlashes #fentybeauty #tartecosmetics #tarte #hudabeauty #sephora #trendingatsephora #wakeupandmakeup #vegas_nay #glittergang
- Start by taking a warm, brown matte eyeshadow and apply it to your crease. For this look, Rose used the Tartelette Toasted Palette from Tarte Cosmetics.
- Next, start adding deeper brown shades into the crease to create more depth.
- Take a bronze metallic shade and sweep it all over your lid.
- Wet your brush and grab a shimmery gold shade and layer it on top of your lid.
- Bring those shades down to your lower lashline, and apply a champagne highlight to the inner corners of eyes.
- Apply some lashes with a gold glitter band! Rose used the Velour lashes in Embrace.
- Finish off with a matte, neutral lipstick. We recommend the shades Venice from our December KissMe collection, or Bae and Soulmate from our November collection!
3. Pop Out Glam
Lastly, if you’re looking to fully pop out and turn some heads, this glamorous look by @michaelaslooks will do the trick.
- Start building some deep, matte brown shades onto your crease.
- Cut your crease by applying a concealer all over your lid and creating a defined line.
- Apply gold glitter all over your lid. Michaela used the NYX Cosmetics face and body glitter in gold.
- Apply some extravagant lashes! The ones she used are called Dainty by Annytude.
- Add a blinding, gold highlight to sparkle like champagne.
- Finish with a poppin’ red lip! We recommend Poison Apple from our October collection, or Goals from our January collection to last all night long.
You can watch all 3 of these MUAs do makeup takeovers on our snapchat @liveglamco. If you’re ever stuck on what look to do you can always find some inspiration there, so make sure to add us to see daily beauty, fitness, and fashion takeovers!
Which look will you be going for on New Years? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay glam and happy holidays!